Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Feburary Photograpy Session

This photo session! These girls! The dresses! That PINK backdrop!!!! I mean, come on. I can't get over how amazing everything looked this month. It all came together beautifully, and we had the best time on this session. I could not have asked for a better group of gals. And as always Shelby Andal brought her A game. If you would like to read about her experience check it out here: https://shelbyandal.com/2019/02/27/february/

Photo credits: Shelby Andal Photography
Such a great group of gals
A lot went into the planning of this session. I had an ideas of which patterns I wanted, and the fabric I planned to use. Shelby and I sat down and talked about each pattern, picked our models, and the look we wanted to present. She picked out this pink background paper, and oh my goodness it looks so great. It really made the colors pop, and the black really stands out.

We knew we wanted to work with teens this month because of the fun party feel that the dresses have. With the exception on the pink floral dress, they are all  from the 1960's. I knew when it came to hair and makeup I wanted to pay homage to the time period. I tired to give each girl a look that complimented  her, and would fit with the style of each dress. I am so pleased with the finished looks.

Hannah rocking the mod look

One of my all time favorite dresses
Love this color for Ava! 
Looking fierce in purple and pink

Sweet Leila. So pretty

This whole look is stunning

Annalee this pink dress was meant for you!

Those pigtails. Love it
Look at these dolls.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

March Vintage Pattern Project

March was so much fun. We had such a great group of ladies this time, and Shelby really knows how to bring out the best in everyone. I had a...